[firebird-support] Re: Lock conflict on no wait transaction - finding the user.
Alexandre Vinhaes - DBA - TIC ticdbab01@cipa.com.br [firebird-support]
2016-12-08 17:31:19 UTC
Hi all,
how to query transactions/users in "waiting for lock" ? It would be usefull
in time of problems. In other words, I would like to have the related query
to execute via isql and identify users waiting another transactions
blocking row or range of rows.

Thanks.

Atenciosamente.
Alexandre Vinhaes
+55 21 2196-5206
Administrador de Banco de Dados - Setor Informática

Hi all,
how to query transactions/users in "waiting for lock" ? It would be
usefull in time of problems. In other words, I would like to have the
related query to execute via isql and identify users waiting another
transactions blocking row or range of rows.
Thanks.
Alexandre.